Hot Honey LIme Chicken Wings - Recipe
Hot Honey Lime Chicken Wings
Great for the big game coming up!
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 T vegetable oil
- salt & pepper or your favorite dry rub like Trim Tabb’s Pig Powder
- ½ c unsalted butter
- 1/3 c honey
- ½ c Underwood Ranches Bibimbap Sauce
- 2 t lime zest
- 3 T lime juice
- 2 t minced garlic
- Cilantro and lime zest for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and a wire rack.
- Drizzle oil over wings in a bowl and season with dry rub.
- Place seasoned wings on the wire racks and bake for 45 minutes, turning wings at the 25 minute mark.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce by adding butter, honey, UR Bibimbap, lime zest and juice, and garlic in a saucepan and simmer for about 7-8 minutes until it slightly thickens.
- Place baked chicken wings in a bowl and pour sauce over to coat.
- Place chicken back on rack and bake for about 5-8 minutes more or until the sauce starts to set.
- Remove chicken from oven and toss back in bowl with remaining sauce. Gently toss to coat wings again and then serve on a serving platter.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and more lime zest.
- Will be sticky, but the flavors are so worth it.