Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs - Recipe
Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
Now you can eat a deviled egg and a jalapeno popper at the same time! Great for anytime, like now!!
- 7 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 5 T whipped cream cheese
- 2 T mayonnaise
- 1 T Underwood Ranches Verde Hot Sauce
- 1 t apple cider vinegar
- 1 t stone ground mustard
- ½ t garlic powder
- ¼ t black pepper
- salt to taste
- extra chopped bacon, thin jalapeno slices, smoked paprika
- In a bowl, mash egg yolks with a fork or push through a sieve for a finer texture.
- Stir in bacon and jalapeno.
- Add cream cheese, mayo, UR Verde Hot Sauce, vinegar, mustard, garlic powder, black pepper and stir until combined. Add a little salt as needed.
- Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture into the halved egg whites.
- Garnish with extra chopped bacon, jalapeno slices and a sprinkle of smoked paprika.
- Cover until ready to serve or stand out of the way!!