Spicy Sweet Snack Mix - Recipe
Spicy Sweet Snack Mix
Underwood Ranches Spicy BBQ Sauce puts a little kick into snack mix that you can tailor to your tastes. Use any assortment of mini crackers, square cereals, pretzels and nuts and combine with this spicy buttery honey glaze. Bake a batch for neighbors and friends!
- 10-12 cups of assorted baked snack crackers, crispy cereals, pretzels, goldfish crackers, cashews, almonds
- ½ c unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ c honey
- 5 T UR Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- ½ t garlic powder
- ½ t salt, to taste
- Caramel M & M’s and/or white cheddar popcorn
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine all the crackers, pretzels and nuts together in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, microwave butter until melted and stir in honey, Spicy BBQ Sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and salt until the glaze is smooth.
- Pour the glaze over the dry snacks and stir until combined.
- Spoon the mixture onto a large rimmed baking sheet (15” x 10”) covered with foil or parchment paper.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15-20 minutes for even browning and crisping.
- When the mixture starts to brown, remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Add caramel M & M’s (or favorite candy) and/or white cheddar popcorn.
- Pack in airtight containers for gift giving or start munching right away!!