Chicken Chile Verde - Recipe
Chicken Chile Verde
Serves 5-7 people
Combine ingredients, heat, simmer and serve! We are talking fast and simple with layers of flavor!!
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat chopped (about 4 cups)
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans low sodium chicken broth
- 2 (15 oz) cans white beans, drained
- 1 jar (24 oz) salsa verde
- one 7 oz can diced green chiles
- 2 t cumin
- 3 T Underwood Ranches Verde Hot Sauce
- Debone cooked rotisserie chicken and chop meat.
- To a large stockpot, add chicken, broth, beans, salsa verde, chiles, cumin and UR Verde Hot Sauce.
- Stir to combine and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with cornbread or tortilla chips along with a dollop of sour cream and chopped cilantro or avocado. Can also serve over rice or polenta.
- This recipe is too easy and too tasty not to try!