Spicy Meatloaf - Recipe
2 eggs, beaten
¾ c milk ½ c Panko bread crumbs (Italian style)
¼ c onion, finely chopped
1 jalapeno, finely chopped
3 T minced garlic
1½ t dried parsley or 2 T chopped fresh Italian parsley
½ t ground sage
1 t Trim Tabb’s Pig Powder
1 T Underwood Ranches Spicy BBQ Sauce
dash of salt
1/8 t black pepper
1½ pounds ground beef (80/20 suggested)
2 T Underwood Ranches Bibimbap
2 T ketchup
2 T brown sugar
1 t dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk. Add in bread crumbs, onion, jalapeno, garlic, parsley, sage, Pig Powder, UR’s Spicy BBQ Sauce, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
- Add ground beef and mix together by hand.
- Pat mixture into a ring in a glass pie plate or shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Remove from oven and spoon off excess fat.
- Combine Glaze ingredients and spread over meat. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Tender, moist and flavorful! Great with mashed potatoes!!