S’more Roja - Recipe
- 8 Graham Cracker sheets
- Two 1.45 oz Dark Chocolate bars
- 8 Marshmallows – large
- Underwood Ranches Roja Hot Sauce
- Break graham cracker sheets in half to form 16 squares.
- Divide the chocolate bars into fourths. Place the 8 pieces onto 8 graham squares.
- Dip the marshmallows in UR Roja Hot Sauce and place on top of the remaining 8 graham squares with the sauce side up.
- Broil the marshmallow-graham squares in an oven until the Roja bubbles and the marshmallows brown and start to expand. (can also roast the marshmallows over a fire)
- Place hot mallow and graham square on top of the chocolate bar-graham square and press down slightly to melt the chocolate.
- S’more, s’more, s’more . . . How do you like it? How do you like it? 😊