Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fudge - Recipe
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fudge (Sweet Heat)
- 14 oz can condensed milk
- 3 ½ c dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 c raspberry jam (seedless)
- 4 t Underwood Ranches Verde Hot Sauce
- 1 ½ t Underwood Ranches Roja Hot Sauce
- Line an 8” square pan with parchment paper. Leave parchment longer on sides for easier removal from pan later on.
- Heat up condensed milk in top of a double boiler and stir in chocolate chips til melted. It will start to thicken up. (You can also microwave the condensed milk and chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.)
- Remove from heat and stir in raspberry jam and hot sauces to taste. Stir til smooth.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan and chill for about 4 – 6 hours.
- When fudge is firm, you can remove the entire block and place on a cutting board.
- Trim fudge with straights cuts around the edges if desired and then cut into 25 to 36 pieces depending on size you would like.
- You’ll taste the Verde flavor with the first bite that lingers into the more intense heat & flavor of the Roja! Try the other UR sauces for some Sweet Heat!